The registration fees for MLSP 2006 are as follows.
The registration fee includes:
- One CD-rom copy of the workshop proceedings
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Banquet at the Old Jameson Distillery *
- Welcome reception
* Additional Banquet tickets can be purchased at the workshop registration desk - subject to availability (80 Euro each)
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at the full rate (no student registration) before July 1, 2006. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment.
- To be eligble for IEEE membership rates you must be a current member of the IEEE. (You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page)
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Cancellellations received before the 31st August will get a full refund less €75 administration fee (subject to meeting condition one). After August 31 2006, no refund will be made.
To begin registration click on the link below. This will bring you to the secure online registration and payment pages (SSL security and 128-bit data encryption)
You have the following payment options:
- Secure online credit card (VISA, Master Card) payment (Preferred).
- Direct bank money transfer
If you are registering as an author you will need to enter your paper id number. For more than one paper use comma separation, e.g., 45,23. Depending on the server load accessing the secure pages can be slow. Please be patient.
Click on this link to begin registration
Note: This Registration Form is strictly for new registrations. If you have already registered and want to make changes or have other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org